Friday 28 July 2017

♥ New Video! A Very Pink Haul ♥

Hey everyone!

I had a few days off from work this week, which has been pretty refreshing. It's mainly rained these three days, but it's been a peaceful sort of gloom. I love to crack open the window and have the sound of gentle rainfall as background noise.

Most of my free time has been spent sewing and working on my business, but I surprised myself and on the spur of the moment, recorded a haul video!

I've been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone more, and I realise a big part of why I didn't make videos regularly is because I would spend so much time picking apart my appearance, mannerisms, voice, and personality afterwards. I'm trying to move beyond that now, and have a lot more love for myself.

I enjoyed making this video and it was fun editing it (even if faffing around with YouTube's soon-to-be defunct basic editor because you don't have an actual video editing programme on your computer isn't the best thing in the world!) I hope this can serve as being one piece of that journey towards being kinder to myself ^_^

Anyways... 


I hope you enjoy it! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces. The overdress might work a underdress as well, AP tends to release similar style OPs and blouses. And I did snag up some more brooches from Maddie, sadly the pillow one was sold out. But I did like my second choice Bengal kitten was aviable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them!
      Thanks for the suggestion. The only issue with the underdress idea is that it's maxi length, so I don't know what I'd put over it! I'm going to have to have a play around and try different outfits with it. I've not found anything that works yet but I like how whimsical I feel when wearing it ^_^
      Aw, sorry you missed out on your first choice, but I'm glad you got one of the lovely cat designs <3

      Delete